maandag 6 april 2009

A birthday party for dad and me (Britt)

Hi everyone,
yesterday dad and I (Britt) celebrated our birthday for family and friends. Dad's birthday was last Friday and mine is tomorrow. And for family and friends we always celebrate this on sunday afternoon. There was a yummie Winxclub cake and dad and I did blow the candles together. We also received a lot of great presents.
I got a MP-3 player, a digital photocamera, 2 little petshop pets, a barbie swimmingpool, mini-loco (a educational game), new clothes and a friendships book so all my friends from school can write in it.
Take a look at a few photo's of me and dad with the cake.











Tomorrow I will be back with more photo's of me on my birthday.
Have a great day,
Hugs from Britt

1 opmerking:

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Great pictures Britt and looks like you and Dad had a great time. I love your cake and it looks yummy, Happy Birthday for tomorrow sweetie and we hope you have a fun day, Big Hugs, Nikki x