zaterdag 2 augustus 2008

Our candy-winner!!!

Finally we can announce the winner of our candy. Thank you for all the great cards you all have made. We thought they were all "happy cards". Our mum made papers with all of your names on it. Britt picked one from the bowl, and Ruby opened it.








And the winner of our candy is:




Congrats to you Maria, please send mum an email with your adress and we will ship our candy to you.
And to all the other ladies and girls that have entered our candy: please send our mum an email too, because we have got some great downloads for you. We liked all your cards and were sad because there could only be one winner.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and kisses,
Ruby and Britt

8 opmerkingen:

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Hope you had a lovely holiday girls and I loved seeing your smiley faces picking your winner. Have a great week. We are off to stay with Zoe and Danni's Nanny for the week, Big Hugs, Nikki x

V Colbourne zei

Congrats to Maria for winning! And you girlies look so happy picking this name! Hope you are having a fantastic summer :)

Holly Young zei

Lucky Maria! It was fun making a happy card for you. I'm glad it made you smile, and seeing your faces made me smile too!

Maria zei

WOW - my first blog candy - how special coming from the both of you! Thank you so much girls. Your bright happy smiles will have me smiling and humming a a happy tune all day. Hugs, Maria

Zoe zei

Hi Ruby and Britt, I have a little something for you on my blog.
love
zoe
xxxxx

Rebecca zei

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

mueppi zei

Glückwunsch an Maria!
Tolle Fotos!
LG Gisela

Maria zei

Hi Ruby and Britt. I just love that cute picture of the two of you smiling. You're both so adorable! Today, I received your blog candy and I wanted to say thank you for the beautiful cards and all the goodies. I can't wait to play with them. Big Hugs, Maria